Hans W. Reich is Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Citigroup Global Markets German Corporation and has been Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Bank since October 2008. He is also member of the European Advisory Board to Citigroup.
Moreover Hans W. Reich is member of the International Advisory Council of the Chinese Development Bank, as well as Hon. Chairman, Financial and Investment Committee Charoen Pokphand Group Co. Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand.
Furthermore, he is Member of the Board for the Foundation of Capital Markets Research, Frankfurt (since 2004)
Prior to joining Citigroup Mr. Reich was Chairman of the Board of the KfW Bank Group (1999-2006) as well as Member of the Board from 1990-1999. He began his KfW career in 1966 in the field of Export and Project Financing.
During a career spanning over 56 years, he has brought his expertise and experience to the following supervisory and advisory boards:
- Thyssen Krupp AG, Duisburg 2000-2010
- Ruhrkohle AG, Essen 2000-2005
- IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG, Duesseldorf 1999-2006
- HuK Coburg VaaG, Coburg 2000-2011
- Deutsche Telekom AG, Bonn 1999-2006
- Deutsche Post AG, Bonn 2000-2006
- Depfa plc, Dublin 2002-2006
- Aareal-Bank AG, Wiesbaden 2002- 2013
- Deutsche Afrika-Linien, Hamburg 2002-2009
- WestLB, Duesseldorf 2005-2007
- Fraport AG, Frankfurt 2003-2010